Ubiquity Marketing Services
We have served customers throughout the Washington, Maryland and Virginia areas, producing local and nationwide programs.
- Ubiquity Marketing has an experienced workforce that is intimately familiar with a vast array of marketing capabilities so you always have the support you need and can depend on our experience and knowledge. We provide a total outsourcing answer to your needs. We generally charge by the hour for our consulting services. However, some projects can occasionally be quoted at a firm fixed price. We often recommend to new clients that they consider this per-project option during an evaluation phase. New clients also use our hourly support when they need immediate assistance.
- Ubiquity Marketing provides consulting services to evaluate present circumstances, identify strategic goals and develop program plans to accomplish stated objectives. Our team will conduct a review of existing data…..such as available statistical information, program management reports, methods and procedures, competitive data, product and service information, strengths and weaknesses, etc. We offer cost effective approaches for qualitative and quantitative research options to obtain greater insight and develop comprehensive strategic plans with implementation tactics to effectively meet current and future objectives.
- Ubiquity Marketing has expertise in the areas of planning local and national conferences, and special events such as open houses, promotional events and golf tournaments. We manage all aspects of conference planning and logistical support, from the beginning of the process through the initiation of the following year’s event. Our staff manages site selection, theme development, establishing pre and post conference logistics, local transportation, registration support, overall conference management, including financial tracking and reporting, lodging for attendees, exhibitors and staff, audio /visual presentations, design and production of conference materials, selection and production of specialty items, quality assurance, post conference reports and documentation. We will orchestrate the general sessions including the event opening and all breakout sessions, from the identification of speakers and speaker support, to the production of multimedia, video productions and stage development.
- We have expertise in the area of managing various contracts including clarification of requirements, optimizing the budget, developing cost estimates, providing consultative services for project implementations, developing detailed operational timelines, managing human resources required to insure the project is executed with excellence, on time and within budget and establishing quality control mechanisms. We manage site visits, negotiations with facilities management and manage the delivery and transportation of equipment and supplies needed to complete the work. Our objective is to complete the project successfully on time, within budget and interface seamlessly with the customer’s in-house staff. We have managed the construction and teardown of facilities associated with short and long term projects, as well as, the renovation and development of onsite technical training and education facilities.
- Ubiquity Marketing has extensive experience in the planning and management of tradeshows. This includes orchestrating client and vendor negotiations, floor plan layout and design, exhibit content to maximize the strategic objectives, staff recruitment and training, show floor management, sales lead management, follow-up and show evaluation. We manage requirements for the use of information technology in the implementation of live network demonstrations, using technology to enhance your message in a tradeshow environment. We work with your staff to establish objectives and can demonstrate innovative, strategic options to present your message in captivating presentations. In addition, we work with your staff to develop effective presentations to support applications presented in the booth and offer coaching and refinement of booth presentations. In addition, we cross train your staff for overall effective management of the booth content. Our technical staff will develop specific specifications for voice, video and data equipment and configurations needed to present technology applications. Our staff is on-site to provide facilities management, plus on-site revision in show delivery as needed.
- Ubiquity Marketing offers a full range of public relations and marketing communications services. We strategize with management to determine the best way to reach customers with the appropriate messaging given budget requirements. We work with management from the beginning to the end to ensure audiences get clear, consistent messages that are on target. To meet your media relations needs, we are capable of preparing press kits, writing releases, placing news stories with local or national media and trade publications, conducting media tours, as well as news conferences. During crises, we recommend interventions and work with the client to develop damage control approaches. We execute these campaigns individually or in conjunction with your events. We provide full service electronic and print productions services and are experienced in conducting communications audits and have implemented strategic communications plans.
- (Photography, Film, Web-Site Design) Ubiquity Marketing Graphic Services provide clients with fresh graphic design options to convey strong visual images and messaging in line with your strategies and overall image. We can work with your internal staff to direct the production of materials including logos, web design, corporate identity concepts, brochures, sales support materials, signage, and graphics for tradeshows and events. We offer commercial and portrait photographic services including executive portraits, corporate and industrial photographs and event photography. Our video production specialists produce corporate image videos, training videos, or broadcast quality productions in support of training, specific events or for special projects.
- We offer services in support of companywide, employee and community communications, training and development, organization development, change management, staffing and recruitment, performance management systems and meeting planning and facilitation. Our team will help you identify issues, offer solutions and support your efforts to implement the changes needed to help you organization operate with a higher level of motivation and improved efficiency.
- SBA 8(m) WOSB,
SDDD (Supplier Development Diversity
Division) Prince George’s County Maryland
512110 – Video, Film Production
541430 – Graphic Design Services
541511 – Web Based Marketing Services
541820 – Advertising Services
541922 – Commercial Photography
541613 – Marketing Consulting Services
541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services 541612 – Human Resources Consulting
541618 – Management Consulting
561920 – Convention and Tradeshow Organizer
611430 – Professional Management Development Training
561320 – Staffing